Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Postby Weirdother » Fri May 26, 2023 5:03 pm

I cant seem to digest any sims that are pregnant. Non pregnant ones I can get digested, but not the pregnant ones. Is this a bug?
Weirdother
New to the forum

Postby Simrobert2001 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:07 pm

So, does this work with the latest version of the game? Or do I need to wait?
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Braduhsley » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:12 am

Are there any other mods that are compatible with this one?
Braduhsley
New to the forum

Postby Mows1313 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:18 pm

Weirdother wrote:I cant seem to digest any sims that are pregnant. Non pregnant ones I can get digested, but not the pregnant ones. Is this a bug?

since no one seems to ever point this out. by default the sims 4 makes it nearly impossible to kill pregnant sims. very rarely something that is supposed to kill a sim will kill a pregnant sim.
Mows1313
New to the forum

Postby Braduhsley » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:17 am

Is there a way to change where "digest to breasts" adds onto? I have a breast augmentation mod on and it doesn't increase my pred's bust.
Braduhsley
New to the forum

Postby Pansers » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:12 pm

Is there a way to make this mod work still? Really want to try it out, but it seems depreciated. People are talking here like it still works, and i really hope it does!
Pansers
New to the forum

Postby Enteresting » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:29 am

Pansers wrote:Is there a way to make this mod work still? Really want to try it out, but it seems depreciated. People are talking here like it still works, and i really hope it does!

The mod does work still. I'd recommend joining the Discord and downloading the version you feel would suit your game best.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Mows1313 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:36 pm

Can't join discord. says unable to accept invite.
Mows1313
New to the forum

Postby Panzershark » Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:09 pm

I personally don’t use discord, so I would appreciate if a mega link or something could be posted for the more recent versions. Thank you!
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby truck » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:42 am

Mows1313 wrote:Can't join discord. says unable to accept invite.

my guess is that you might have reached the limit of the number of servers you can join. or that the invite is wrong.
truck
Participator

Postby Mows1313 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:44 am

truck wrote:
Mows1313 wrote:Can't join discord. says unable to accept invite.

my guess is that you might have reached the limit of the number of servers you can join. or that the invite is wrong.

can join other severs but not this one. and the invite is correct. i made another account and it worked.
Mows1313
New to the forum

Postby WantenMan » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:00 am

Hey, just a question for anyone, but I've gotten my Sims to devour other Sims, but they aren't digesting them, with the big belly just there. Is there some I did wrong?

Secondly, my sim devoured another, and the devoured sim was present; for another, that didn't happen. Is this a bug, or bad install on my end? I sorta just dragged and extracted folders into the mod folder, according to installation. Do I just drop the content of said folders, into the mods folder for Sims 4?
WantenMan
New to the forum

Postby ArtanisMattias » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:32 pm

This mod does not work correctly with the current version of the game. I don’t remember which version of the game it worked on, and the author didn’t say.
The author of the mod does not want to continue development while the Sims 4 is being updated, because he is tired of maintaining the mod with every update.
In accordance with EA's policy, The Sims 4 will receive updates, which means the mod will not be updated for years to come.
ArtanisMattias
New to the forum

Postby AxolotlVibez » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:58 am

so, anyone down to try n update it as a side project since the original guy probably wont..?
AxolotlVibez
New to the forum

Postby Enteresting » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:09 am

AxolotlVibez wrote:so, anyone down to try n update it as a side project since the original guy probably wont..?

As you didn't read the comment above yours...

ArtanisMattias wrote:This mod does not work correctly with the current version of the game. I don’t remember which version of the game it worked on, and the author didn’t say.
The author of the mod does not want to continue development while the Sims 4 is being updated, because he is tired of maintaining the mod with every update.
In accordance with EA's policy, The Sims 4 will receive updates, which means the mod will not be updated for years to come.

The versions that worked best, as via the conversations on the Discord where they can also be acquired, are versions 1.6 and 1.8

My comment a few pages back stated that the final main mods are potentially due to finish next year, meaning work will resume when the last one is released.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:12 am

AxolotlVibez wrote:so, anyone down to try n update it as a side project since the original guy probably wont..?

Gotta point out this comment despite I don't know anything on this mod, and I apologize if bees123 does allow edits/take over etc. Based on the wording of that comment I doubt it.

But don't be an asshole and please respect people instead of letting horniness control you. Especially when it shows other creators and would-be creators why you shouldn't even be one. You have no idea how shitty that makes us feel if we never specifically said people can go through files, edit etc. And last update to this mod was only in Sept.

bees123 wrote:One of the smaller reasons I gave up on my mod.

I like suggestions, but it just became overwhelming when people suggest things that are either impossible, already implemented, should be their own mod, or have been suggested 200 times before

General rule when suggesting something, please read the FAQs first

(To be clear: it wasn't a huge issue, just meant that with EA's "interesting" update policy and life in general being hectic, it was one of the many small straws on this camel's back)

Source: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=64322&p=2933199#p2933199

No feedback, edits/mods/taking apart without asking etc is the main reason why so many games and such are never finished or discontinued.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Panzershark » Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:29 pm

Daichi777 wrote: But don't be an asshole and please respect people instead of letting horniness control you. Especially when it shows other creators and would-be creators why you shouldn't even be one. You have no idea how shitty that makes us feel if we never specifically said people can go through files, edit etc. And last update to this mod was only in Sept.

bees123 wrote:One of the smaller reasons I gave up on my mod.

I like suggestions, but it just became overwhelming when people suggest things that are either impossible, already implemented, should be their own mod, or have been suggested 200 times before

General rule when suggesting something, please read the FAQs first

(To be clear: it wasn't a huge issue, just meant that with EA's "interesting" update policy and life in general being hectic, it was one of the many small straws on this camel's back)

Source: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=64322&p=2933199#p2933199

September 2022, the last update was over a year ago. I would normally agree if had been Sept. 2023, and it was only a few months since that isn’t too long in the grand scheme of things. In essence, it’s been long enough for people to be curious, though blatantly asking for updates remains a poor move for both the reasons you provided, and it literally being against the rules in big red text at the top. The post you included (thank you for the info btw) that indicated the mod being discontinued was dated December 2022, and was in another thread, so it is likely new information for many here.

Provided that information holds—which I see no reason it doesn’t—it would probably be for the best if the title was updated to show it is officially canceled.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Discontinued)

Postby bees123 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:47 pm

Howdy, just popping in to say that I give full permission and support to anyone who wants to update this mod. Mentioned that on my discord but apparently forgot to post it here. I've got too much shit going on in life atm, and honestly don't have the motivation for Sims 4 modding anymore, especially since I couldn't give less of a fuck about a game that thinks rent and landlords are good

Happy to give advice if anyone does pick this up, DM me on discord/here and I'll get back to you in a few days at most

Also someone is looking into bringing this mod back, won't say who since I don't know if they're comfortable saying yet, but it's a possibility
bees123
Participator

Postby BlueAugur » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:49 pm

bees123 wrote:Howdy, just popping in to say that I give full permission and support to anyone who wants to update this mod. Mentioned that on my discord but apparently forgot to post it here. I've got too much shit going on in life atm, and honestly don't have the motivation for Sims 4 modding anymore, especially since I couldn't give less of a fuck about a game that thinks rent and landlords are good

Happy to give advice if anyone does pick this up, DM me on discord/here and I'll get back to you in a few days at most

Also someone is looking into bringing this mod back, won't say who since I don't know if they're comfortable saying yet, but it's a possibility

That's disappointing, but I get it. I am thankful for the work that you've done, as I've coated many tissues with semen thanks to this mod.
BlueAugur
Been posting for a bit

Postby YakkoTerry » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:38 pm

So mini rant.

Since 1/16/24 update despite changing nothing about my mods folder or load order: I was suddenly unable to click on any sims at all, Naturally I tried to fix this with as many methods as possible: Lo and Behold I ended up having to basically factory reset only to find out that after redownloading Kirax12 and the Vore mod that neither works now. For literally no reason at all that I can see. Sometimes the vore options pop up but no belly appears and digestion literally does nothing.

Is anyone else having the same problem? Something about the most recent Sims Update perhaps?
YakkoTerry
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game