What Pred Type Do You Prefer

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What Pred Type Are You Interested/Desired To Read About?

Monster/Demi-Human
21%
Anthro/Furry
22%
Beast People
3%
Human/Humanoid
54%

Total votes : 116

What Pred Type Do You Prefer

Postby DarkThrill » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:28 am

I'm interested in writing a multiple stories based in the same word, and was wondering/interested in what type of preds is the most popular. I have no problem, or preference in the pred types, so I could write any and have fun. I'm just wondering what is the popular/desired pred type? If you would please tell any reason for you preference, thank you.
Last edited by DarkThrill on Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkThrill
New to the forum

Re: What Pred Type Do You Prefer

Postby DarkThrill » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:53 am

I should of specified exactly what these choices meant. I apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding.
monster/demi-human(lamia;centaur;drago- human;orc/orcess)
anthro/furry(upright walking humanoid animals)
beast people(humans with animal features such as ears, and tails, along with scales and horns)
humans/humanoid(larger/taller humans)
DarkThrill
New to the forum

Postby FunnelVortex » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:33 pm

Anthros/Furries/Ferals 100%. They just make the best scenarios, easier to wrap my head around, you can get more creative with them, and they are just more appealing to look at.

Sometimes monsters or aliens of some variety are also good, especially when mixed with anthro traits.

Outside of some exceptions or scenarios humans are just kinda weird to me. So I generally don't prefer humans but sometimes I will make exceptions depending on the scenario or if the art is good enough.

As for "beast people", not really a fan, I never really did like "neko" stuff and you're already halfway to furry at that point so might as well go all out.

So it's furries/anthros/ferals > monsters/aliens >>> humans >>>>>> beast people for me.
FunnelVortex
Been posting for a bit

Postby Solfrid » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:21 pm

For my personal preferences, it’s:

Humans/Humanoid > Feral Animals >>>>> Monster/Demi-human >>>> Beast People >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anthro/Furry.

But I’ve found enjoyment in all to varying degrees at different times.
Solfrid
New to the forum

Postby FishnorFowl » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:47 pm

I prefer preds with humanoid body plans like humans demis and furries but I’m flexible
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby nanodesu » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm

I like taller, bigger preds who can also be demi human. I'm leaning towards female preds more cause of my femdom kink as well. That's about it I suppose :p
nanodesu
New to the forum

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:55 pm

I personally am only interested in furry characters in vore. When I dream about being in vore, I'm a furry too (so I'm a doe in the paws of a she-wolf, for example).

I like it for several reasons. Firstly, fur is soft, adding to the sensuality of it all. Secondly, it means you can play with the idea of a food chain and established pred and prey species. I love chase scenes which appear often in furry vore. Thirdly, many furry preds have tails they can wag to show their pleasure as they eat you.

What's not to like?
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby GREGOLE » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:05 pm

I enjoy a little bit of everything.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RavenousLeona » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:39 pm

In order from greatest to least: furry / anthro, then beast-people (kemonimimi, etc), then monsters, and lastly humans. I picked furries for my poll answer.

Personally? I like my beast-people to be more than just humans with funny ears and tails, and no other traits. Something more like Felicia from Darkstalkers, or the Woren tribe (Katt, Rei, etc) from Breath of Fire. Soooo... Capcom-style beast-people, let alone Felynn from Disgaea, etc. So less the "cute little ears and tail uwu" type. Other human-adjacent monsters I like as preds include harpies and nagas / lamias.

What would you consider elves, dwarves, halflings and other D&D-style humanoids? Ones that basically just have pointy ears and/or are short (at least appearance-wise)? Personally, those kinds of preds are human-adjacent enough that they are my bottom-tier preference. Same with angels and demons that look more human than anything else. And same with vampires or, if you consider them a separate species than human, witches. For the most part, space aliens are also bottom-tier preds for me.

Depending on the type of monster, they might be wild cards on my ranking. I'm not much of one for ferals (normal animals, with or without human-like intelligence). Taurs (anthropomorphic animals with the bottom half of their animal species; like a centaur, but with a furry upper half instead of a human) are okay, at least as preds. Dragons are an edge case for me. Sphinxes, however, I'm all for. Only for vore, though -- for anything sexual, that's too close to regular animals in my mind, and are thus a no-go. My most top-tier monsters are werewolves and other lycanthropes, but honestly? They're practically furries in all but name, in many of their renditions.

Though not on the list: non-sapient, non-organic creatures are no-hopers for me. So nothing without human-like intelligence (with or without a warped mentality compared to humanoids), no robots, no plants, no slimes that aren't "goo girls" (and even then, not necessarily my thing), and not even quicksand.

tl;dr The more of a blend of human and animal aspects the creature is, the more I'll like them as a predator.

PS: Prey, however...? Much, much more in favor of human and humanoids there. :9
Last edited by RavenousLeona on Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RavenousLeona
Been posting for a bit

Postby IddlerItaler » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:37 pm

I like humans, humanoids and the "moe" kind of non-human species (harpies, centaurs, lamias, etc.) as preds about equally. Dinosaurs and snakes can also be cool, but I'm not as interested in them.

Furries for me are a rare mood, but not a hard no.
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby JettCabino » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:56 am

A little of everything plus Robots, Aliens, living armor, mimics, monsters, dragons and gryphons and undead overall, and celestial beings. Plus canon species that don't exist in most other media. Plus get me a grandpa age and mannerisms pred of any of these and I'm swiftly food.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby rinrinrin » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:22 pm

None of the above; Feral monsters/animals almost exclusively for me, with extremely rare exceptions c;
rinrinrin
New to the forum

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:40 pm

I guess I would say human/humanoid preds due to my love of M/F vore. But truth be told I enjoy all of the above as I'm pretty unpicky when it comes to vore. The only important part for me is that the prey is a attractive girl.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:38 am

None of the above.... I prefer aquatic type predators, including fish, whales, dolphins (especially dolphins!), and sharks.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:24 am

I am only prefer humanoids (includes demis, kemonomimis and mythical ones) and ferals (includes animals, monsters, slime molds and plants) over anthros/furries, robots/objects and aliens.

ALL of them are male predators who are strictly into younger girls as their unwilling prey/victims.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Quarters » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:39 am

Of what you've listed, I'd say Monstergirls > Humans = Beast People > Furries. But my favourite preds are snakes, preferably nonsapient/feral. Plants I would put just under monstergirls, while other animal predators might typically fall in between Beast People and Furries. While other kinds of predators can plan their hunts, lure in prey, or seek to fulfil desires such as revenge or pleasure, there's just something I love about seeing someone fall victim to a creature driven only by instinct. Sometime I enjoy stories with intelligent serpents/plants, but they're in the minority to the unthinking.

I think a part of it might be the idea of falling prey to something we consider beneath us, alongside the fact that there's no possibility of safe-vore/endo with something that only registers you as food.

And don't get me wrong, I can still enjoy other preds as well, even if they're lower on my tier list, but snake is the one tag I check multiple times everyday, whereas even lamia/naga will usually only see one or two checks a day.
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby alockwood1 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:52 pm

To be honest, I use all sorts - depends on the story.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion