Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: June 20th, Alpha 1.1)

Postby Darksteelrob » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:23 pm

ive downloaded the stuff, so i can try it out later
Darksteelrob
Been posting for a bit

Postby Darksteelrob » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:42 pm

ive got it working and a screen shot but im not sure on how to add it
Darksteelrob
Been posting for a bit

Postby as123 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:55 pm

I can't use the regurgitate option
as123
New to the forum

Postby RealZikik » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:13 am

Seems to be working after relaunching the game.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby bees123 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:14 pm

Gutlover wrote:I wonder if digestion, and toilet use is doable along with some sort of reincarnation/unbirth system.

Also can you do an option that uses the smaller vanilla pregnant belly? I know it doesn't match well with vore, but to me it looks better.

And just a suggestion, you might want to change the ghost type to water, because its the closest to an acid death.

All and all this is a great start. I might just have to make room on my hard drive so I can download Sims4 again.

Reincarnation could be difficult and glitchy, as if you reset the age of a Sim then the genetics system will change how they look as they grow up
Vanilla belly is possible, but would again be glitchy because of the default pregnancy system
The ghost is a custom ghost based on the vanilla old-age ghost because it's the only one that doesn't affect the game world, which makes more sense to me. The drowning ghost leaves puddles of water everywhere
as123 wrote:I can't use the regurgitate option

That option only shows if the Sim you're controlling has the Pred buff, and the targeted Sim has the Prey buff. Also, when you click it you have to wait a bit, as it's a Mixer interaction. That means that it's mixed into conversation, so once the previous interaction is done (including idle chitchat) it'll run the regurgitate interaction, making the controlled Sim vomit and the other become a not-ghost. If it still doesn't work, let me know with as much detail as you can provide
kirax12 wrote:Hmm, perhaps you could quickly reset the belly to 0 before the increase. Not sure if people will be okay with the quick in/out change but it would prevent size issues until a more graceful solution is found.

Found the issue, it wasn't checking if the sliders were already attached to the Sim before adding them which would probably cause many more issues in the future! I'll send the fix out with the next update
bees123
Participator

Postby Nornim » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:45 pm

I was wondering if Sims would ever get a vore mod on here. Honestly, just the planned features sound great in my book. For conveyance, the only thing I can think of suggestion is vore satisfying vampire's thirst in one way or another. Looks great so far, finally the push I need to get back into playing the Sims.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:18 pm

Took some screenshots testing out Alpha 1.1 paired with Kirax's belly mesh and poses. I have to say I'm quite pleased with the progress this mod has been making.
07-07-20_10-20-04 AM.png
07-07-20_10-21-03 AM.png
07-07-20_10-21-39 AM.png
07-07-20_10-29-44 AM.png

I've been wanting a mod like this since Sims 2, so I'm happy this is officially a thing. I'm not big on modding (most I did was on Halo 1), but I did some digging in the Mood/Traits files using the command center and I came across some traits that might prove useful in development when it comes to the interactions.

For example, there are various *full* moods after eating different levels of cooked items depending on how well they're prepared. I'm sure some of those can be tailored in a specific way.

There's also a trait called "Forever Full" which reduces the hunger meter decay time by half. This could potentially be altered into Slow Metabolism or something. You could also apply a debuff titled "indigestion" and have the Sim's mood show as "Very Uncomfortable" as well.

Overall, bees123, fantastic job. This mod will be amazing.
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:35 pm

Will this work for Sims 4 off Origin? and if so how as the directory path is different
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby VVVx » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:40 pm

Just a tip: you can probably use a relationship bit for making sure sims can only regurgitate sims they've eaten.
VVVx
Participator

Postby bees123 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:23 pm

Assassinmaster62 wrote:Took some screenshots testing out Alpha 1.1 paired with Kirax's belly mesh and poses. I have to say I'm quite pleased with the progress this mod has been making.

Thank you! Sorry for the slow progress, a bunch of irl shit happened at once so I had very little time to work on this, but I'm back in the flow now!

UBFanDrake wrote:Will this work for Sims 4 off Origin? and if so how as the directory path is different

Should do, as long as the "Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 4" folder is there. If there's no "Mods" folder in there, just add one and put the files in there. Let me know if it doesn't work though, seeing this buggy game appear on Steam was a bit of a surprise, what with EA pushing Origin like a supervillain pushing a bomb into an orphanage

Madmaxman wrote:Just a tip: you can probably use a relationship bit for making sure sims can only regurgitate sims they've eaten.

I'll have a look into that, thanks!
bees123
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:39 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:Will this work for Sims 4 off Origin? and if so how as the directory path is different

Should do, as long as the "Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 4" folder is there. If there's no "Mods" folder in there, just add one and put the files in there. Let me know if it doesn't work though, seeing this buggy game appear on Steam was a bit of a surprise, what with EA pushing Origin like a supervillain pushing a bomb into an orphanage

Unfortunately it's not there whatsoever it's found through an origin games folder
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby bees123 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:04 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:

Unfortunately it's not there whatsoever it's found through an origin games folder

Have you tried making the folder manually? Also, have you installed the game and ran it once without mods? That's necessary to generate files that can't be installed the usual way due to permission errors
bees123
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:45 pm

bees123 wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:

Have you tried making the folder manually? Also, have you installed the game and ran it once without mods? That's necessary to generate files that can't be installed the usual way due to permission errors

How do you mean manually? and I have ran the game.
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby bees123 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:03 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:How do you mean manually? and I have ran the game.

As in go to your Documents folder, then create a folder called "Electronic Arts", then a folder in that called "The Sims 4", then another in that called "Mods"
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:13 pm

Bit of an update btw, digestion is very close to working! Unfortunately it continues to digest even after the slider is at 0, but progress!
bees123
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:28 pm

bees123 wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:How do you mean manually? and I have ran the game.

As in go to your Documents folder, then create a folder called "Electronic Arts", then a folder in that called "The Sims 4", then another in that called "Mods"

No need, I end up finding it I was looking in the wrong place for it, problem is I put all the zip folders in the mods folder that you said to download and extracts your mod and the bellys one bit it isn't working the interactions remain vanilla
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby bees123 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:49 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:No need, I end up finding it I was looking in the wrong place for it, problem is I put all the zip folders in the mods folder that you said to download and extracts your mod and the bellys one bit it isn't working the interactions remain vanilla

Ah gotcha, all you need to do is launch the game, click the 3 dots in the top corner, click "Game Options", go to the "Other" tab and check "Enable Custom Content and Mods" and "Script Mods Allowed", then restart the game. I'll add this to the main post, completely slipped my mind
bees123
Participator

Postby Dragontamer2 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:15 pm

I ran into a bug, when a mermaid eats someone then transforms into their mermaid form their belly reverts to its original size as if it was empty. This persists even after they turn back into their human form. They can still regurgitate the the person, so it's not a huge issue, but it is a bug that I haven't seen reported on here, so I thought I'd mention it. Other than that, going great so far. Keep up the good work!
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:06 pm

bees123 wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:No need, I end up finding it I was looking in the wrong place for it, problem is I put all the zip folders in the mods folder that you said to download and extracts your mod and the bellys one bit it isn't working the interactions remain vanilla

Ah gotcha, all you need to do is launch the game, click the 3 dots in the top corner, click "Game Options", go to the "Other" tab and check "Enable Custom Content and Mods" and "Script Mods Allowed", then restart the game. I'll add this to the main post, completely slipped my mind

Works like a charm now thank you
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby bees123 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:51 am

Dragontamer2 wrote:I ran into a bug, when a mermaid eats someone then transforms into their mermaid form their belly reverts to its original size as if it was empty. This persists even after they turn back into their human form. They can still regurgitate the the person, so it's not a huge issue, but it is a bug that I haven't seen reported on here, so I thought I'd mention it. Other than that, going great so far. Keep up the good work!

Ah, that'll be because transforming a sim actually replaces them with another sim. I could potentially fix that by overriding the transform interaction but that would make this incompatible with mods that edit that file, which I'd rather avoid unless absolutely necessary
bees123
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game