Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (WIP, NO DOWNLOAD)

Postby bees123 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:50 pm

grim667 wrote:I know I can't wait to get my hands on it to try..Question.. will their be other forms of vore as well? Like say a magic caster could just teleport the sim inside?. Or a mermaid could gobble up a swimmer like a hungry shark? Not sure what vampires or aliens could do .. but no shortage of weird and fun ideas around.. mostly weird though. :wink:

Possibly. I don't have the vampire, realms of magic, or island living packs so I don't know if they use separate traits, ie. a "can do magic" trait or "vampire" trait. If there are though, or anything similar, I should be able to add that at some point
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:56 pm

Mini update: Spitting Sims out is possible now! I'll upload an alpha version tomorrow once I've ironed out some bugs and messy code (Eg. the interaction to spit sims out is called "bepis" atm so I need to change that :p)

Also there's a bug at the mo that I'm unsure of how to fix. Basically, if one Sim is eaten (ie. has the custom ghost trait) then any Sim can let them out. I could just do a buff check, but that causes a similar issue in that if you had 4 Sims - A, B, C and Nigel - and got A to eat B, and C to eat Nigel, then C would be able to spit up B and A could spit up Nigel. Restricting interactions to the Pred Sim would fix that, but that would mean changing the system to hide the Prey Sim, which I still haven't figured out a good way to do. Moving them to an empty lot might work, but I don't believe it's possible to make a custom hidden lot
bees123
Participator

Postby GooInABox » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:55 am

bees123 wrote:Mini update: Spitting Sims out is possible now! I'll upload an alpha version tomorrow once I've ironed out some bugs and messy code (Eg. the interaction to spit sims out is called "bepis" atm so I need to change that :p)

Also there's a bug at the mo that I'm unsure of how to fix. Basically, if one Sim is eaten (ie. has the custom ghost trait) then any Sim can let them out. I could just do a buff check, but that causes a similar issue in that if you had 4 Sims - A, B, C and Nigel - and got A to eat B, and C to eat Nigel, then C would be able to spit up B and A could spit up Nigel. Restricting interactions to the Pred Sim would fix that, but that would mean changing the system to hide the Prey Sim, which I still haven't figured out a good way to do. Moving them to an empty lot might work, but I don't believe it's possible to make a custom hidden lot

Excellent work so far! I can't wait to see where this mod goes!

I'm not going to pretend I know anything substantial about modding the Sims 4, but I have a few suggestions for already-existing game features that you may want to take a peak at so you can "borrow" code for your own use:
-Jobs: With most jobs, sims leave the lot and disappear from the world for a definitive period of time. If you could somehow apply that to a sim who gets eaten, then that might be a way to handle and track eaten sims.

-Rabbit hole objects: Certain objects, such as the rocket ship and the alien space ship encounter, have Sims disappear from view while they're interacting with the object. While I'm not sure if they disappear from the current lot completely (or if they're just T-posing inside the objects), it might be worth looking into as there must be some mechanism in the code that keeps track of the A, B, C, and Nigel problem that you mentioned in the case of multiple rocket ships or other similar objects.

-Cow Plant: Need I say more? Again like with the rabbit hole objects, it might be worthwhile to see how the Sims 4 developers themselves handled their own kind of vore in their game.

-Cellphone: With the above methods of making Sims disappear, having the prey sim become a ghost might not be possible. If that is the case, then interactions with prey through the cellphone may be the second best choice.
Again, I'm not an expert in Sims 4 modding and I have no idea how easy or hard it is to find and look through the code for what I mentioned above, or if you've already done so. I wish you the best of luck in your work and hope your efforts bear fruit.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Pickyfanboy » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:15 am

Question: is digestion/absorption going to be a thing in this mod?
Pickyfanboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:41 pm

GooInABox wrote:Excellent work so far! I can't wait to see where this mod goes!

Thank you, and these are good ideas too! Most rabbit holes do just shove the Sim under/above ground unfortunately, and it's too complicated to keep them there while allowing the Pred sim to leave the interaction. Possible, but complicated. Same with the Cow Plant, best way to see how it's done is from this:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hECIsQMr_74[/youtube]

As for the job animation, that's a good possibility. So after the vore interaction runs, force another interaction that fades the Prey sim away that can't be cancelled until the Pred sim lets them out. I'll look into it and see if it's possible

Pickyfanboy wrote:Question: is digestion/absorption going to be a thing in this mod?

Yes! Not in this first release, but I'll spend the next few days getting that working. Just regular digestion for now, ie. belly shrinks, hunger decreases, bladder needs increase etc. but once it's more functional I'll work on extras like weight gain and other vore types
bees123
Participator

Postby grim667 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:56 pm

Idea.. don't know if possible.. but regarding the "ghost" sim.. would it be possible to maybe wither turn them into a object (like Realm of magic can), or maybe lock them to the "pread" sims frame so they would be out of the way? Just a random thought and my half a cent :) seeing as I tried modding sims and all I accomplished is getting the program to crash
grim667
Heavy user

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: June 19th, Alpha 1.0)

Postby bees123 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:45 pm

grim667 wrote:Idea.. don't know if possible.. but regarding the "ghost" sim.. would it be possible to maybe wither turn them into a object (like Realm of magic can), or maybe lock them to the "pread" sims frame so they would be out of the way? Just a random thought and my half a cent :) seeing as I tried modding sims and all I accomplished is getting the program to crash

That might be possible, but I'd prefer to make this base-game only as far as the main features go. Also locking them to the Pred sim's frame is impossible unfortunately
bees123
Participator

Postby grim667 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:36 pm

been playing with the mod for round half hour or so.. only problem/bug? I noticed is the mood-lets happy, and dazed have no text on them, it is just happy, 8 hour, and dazed.. lest that is all you put in so far .. then no problems yet even for a heavily modded game,
grim667
Heavy user

Postby bees123 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:45 pm

Ah, I knew I forgot something! Also not 100% sure if the sliders were actually changing so I've reuploaded everything
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:50 pm

Ugh, interaction queue bug came back. I should really stop programming when I'm sleep deprived
bees123
Participator

Postby grim667 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:02 pm

Well can I just say.. better than we had? :) hell even the people who made the game can't fix all of the bugs so be good to yourself. And hope you figure it out I can't wait to see what happens next.. Personally Eating the annoying celebs in the get famous pack sounds fun to me ;)
grim667
Heavy user

Postby bees123 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:04 pm

Should be fixed now, I'll still call this alpha 1.0 :p
bees123
Participator

Postby grim667 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:55 pm

Ok tried the new version the mood-lets work... buttttttt encountered another problem.. the belly does not show up.. Thought it mite been because I used.. the Enormous mesh that I didn't like the look off so changed back, and nothing, switched to the first mod you uploaded and it worked.. the belly showed up, Also can conform males do work fine (well with "female" body shape anyway) and you can eat kids.. but it bugs out.. just thought I would share that as a lesson.. don't eat the little ones.. wait till they grow,
grim667
Heavy user

Postby kirax12 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:37 pm

Same issue as grim667, I've tried a few different belly sizes and none grow with the currently uploaded version. Pred/Prey do get the Happy/Dazed buffs, although I've noticed that the Hunger meter doesn't seem to be affected. That said, great first version and I'm sure the kinks will be worked out soon!

I've also gone ahead and updated the zip files on my main belly slider mod page to include the Giant size originally found on my vore pose mod page. Users can download it from either page.
kirax12
New to the forum

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:24 am

Sweet!
This mod looks very promising...

I've got a suggestion for non-fatal vore:
How about an option for the prey to sleep in the pred's belly as if it were a nice gurgling bed?
You could take a pred out across the town while their friend or meal rests comfortably in their belly :)
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bees123 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:19 am

Weird, it works fine for me. Are you guys using the foot hotspot or belly hotspot?

I'll try and fix the bug with children asap because I'm not comfortable with that at all. Also please don't send versions with that bug to other people
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:52 am

That should hopefully fix it, interactions are now removed from anyone younger than a Teenager, and also if you switch Sim while an interaction is running, the command to change belly size will only change belly size for the Sim that ran the interaction now
Edit: Also for belly size issues in general, try running the command again
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:13 am

Forgot to say, Aril_Lisidmuthir I like that idea, I'll add that once the core features are done! And kirax12, that makes sense because I haven't implemented the hunger meter yet :p
bees123
Participator

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: June 20th, Alpha 1.1)

Postby grim667 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:02 am

Ok, does seem to be working now yay.. :) Only thing I did notice off is their is two "ask to eat" interactions could be a quark in my game though.. but side not the ability to eat kids is gone just as you wanted so good on ya.. Love to see your next update.. just use a bigger hammer next time on the bugs :P
grim667
Heavy user

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: June 20th, Alpha 1.1)

Postby bees123 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:09 am

grim667 wrote:Ok, does seem to be working now yay.. :) Only thing I did notice off is their is two "ask to eat" interactions could be a quark in my game though.. but side not the ability to eat kids is gone just as you wanted so good on ya.. Love to see your next update.. just use a bigger hammer next time on the bugs :P

If there's two, you've probably got two package/ts4script files installed
bees123
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game